Ok, I have seen lots of websites offering different features that suprise me up to now, but when I saw Information Age Prayer I was just couldn't know what to say, and I still don't, too. I won't mention about the religious stuff of the project and be a part of it, I just am going to criticise its startup side.Well, Information Age Prayer is an online praying service which works as long as you pay. No matter what religion you belong to, even you are an unaffiliated, they have every kind of prayers in their databases to serve. You can also write down your own prayers to be prayed.
Here is how the system works: First you choose a package (like Prayer for Financial Help or Prayer For Peace) and pay for it. By the way, They are very cheap, have very reasonable prices :) Then you write down your name and choose your prayer. After that, a text-to-speech program created by them, starts to read your message in their environment at a volume equals to a typical person praying while your name written on the screen. You can subscribe monthly. So you got your praying daily. Cool, ha :)
My last word you should check out the FAQ they have. First, they do not quarantee you heaven and second I found this:
Can I get a direct Peer to Peer connection with God
God is not your peer, His connection with you is ever-present. What we offer is a way you can tell God that you think of Him every day with our Information Age Prayer Services.
Ana Sayfa
Hakkında
Arşiv
Reklam
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder