18 Mart 2009

TwitterJobSearch helps you to find a job via twitter

Have you ever thought you will find a job one day via Twitter? TwitterJobSearch project makes this happen. When you connect the website, you simply write down what kind a job you want and where do you willing to work. Then the system takes the information you gave and compares with the database which created by some semantic processes. At last, system serves you whatever it found.

It is your business to read and decompose the results from that moment. You can view the job, retweet it or follow the tweeter. There were nearly 30.000 different jobs when the last time I checked. So, What about the results? Does it work accurate enough?

Well, I guess it depends on what you looking for, but not bad. I, personally, made a query like "chemist in new york city". TwitterJobSearch found me 5 results and successfully all of them were about chemist jobs, but only one difference. I did say; "I want to work in New York City", but, system found me a job in Auburn-Opelika, Alabama. It is about 1.000 miles away from New York City. The other jobs were in Washington, California and Berkshire. Only one of them was in New Jersey :/
But, I know it is too early to criticise the results because the system has just established, and I believe it is going to work much better in the forthcoming days.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder