A little while ago I found a nice graphic prepared by Nielsen Group (I really don’t know where did I get this, but probably from FriendFeed) showing off the last year’s traffic and time per person stats for Top 20 social network sites worldwide in comparision with 2007 . I thought you might be interested. So, here is the graphic:
As you can see; social network sites especially Twitter, Tagged, Facebook and Ning have gained a huge amount of traffic last year. I can only see MySpace, Flixter and and MeetUp which couldn't have been that much fast. It is quite an interesting news if you think about the Facebook and Myspace war. We’ll see what 2009 going to bring us about social Networks, but I can personally say that this year is going to be the year of Twitter and Friendfeed. Hello Facebook and Myspace! You just have a buddy :)
Ana Sayfa
Hakkında
Arşiv
Reklam
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder