22 Mart 2009

Find a perfect hair style or show off yours

Mopshots, created by City Search, is an online hairstyle showroom where you can see lots of different models, share your hairstyle with people and get it commented. You can use the service to find a good hairstyler in your neighborhood, too. In order to have your hairstyle listed on the website you first need to be chosen by the editors (they are also called as dictators). These editors are all qualified experts in their sectors. If they choose you, they also comment on your style and provide some advice about it, too.
I believe ladies fall in love with MopShots and never leave the screen without checking out all the styles. That's why, I can tell "It has a future" for the service.

I believe they are not going to have difficulties while monetizing the service if they can reach enough amount of users. I think that, in today's internet world, niche websites, especially the ones which have ladies and kids as targeted audiance won't regret about what they decide if they reach their users. Because, it has been always easier to make them buy something or click on a link.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder